로그인 회원가입

자료실

PP

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Logan Coates
댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-06-10 11:10

본문

star  celebrated her shorter-than-expected prison sentence for wire fraud with a dinner party at pricey Italian restaurant Valbella at the Park in on Friday.

Shah, a mother-of-two, who was sentenced to six-and-a-half years in federal prison for allegedly running a nationwide telemarketing scheme that targeted mainly elderly individuals, dined and drank with a group of 20 others on the establishment's second floor. 

It is unclear if Shah's husband or fellow cast members were present. 

A spokesperson for Valbella declined to comment on the matter, but the convicted fraudster was reportedly accompanied by her security guard and had two people standing around her table to block anyone from taking photos reports .

Real Housewives of Salt Lake City star, Jen Shah, celebrated her shorter-than-expected prison sentence for wire fraud with a dinner party.

She is pictured leaving Manhattan federal court 

Shah had been sentenced to six-and-a-half years in federal prison earlier that day for running nationwide telemarketing scheme that targeted thousandBest Private University wine room, surrounded by 1500 labels from all over the world

Shah is scheduled to surrender on February 17 having been sentenced to six-and-a-half years in prison for running a years-long telemarketing scheme that prosecutors say targeted the elderly and vulnerable, stripping them of their savings and maxing out their credit cards. 

Shah, 49, pleaded guilty to one count of wire fraud in July in a She will serve her term at a facility in Texas.

Shah was supported in court by her husband, their two sons, other relatives - and her therapist. 

She wore a smart, beige outfit but had ditched the designer bags and jewelry she was known for on the Bravo TV show. 

Her attorney, Priya Chaudhry, begged for mercy on her behalf, saying she would 'never forgive herself' for what she'd done. 

Shah herself sobbed as she read a statement to the court, claiming her reality TV persona was nothing more than an act. She vowed to raise $6.5million in restitution to make victims' whole, and said she intended to do so from prison. 

Shah ignored questions as she left the courthouse, instead heading straight into a waiting SUV.  

Shah and her husband Sharrieff emerge from court on Friday.

She must report to the Bureau of Prisons on February 17

Real Housewives star Jen Shah arrives in court to be sentenced on Friday for fraud

Jen Shah gripped her bodyguard's arm as she entered the courthouse on Friday morning 

Reality TV star Jen Shah arrives at court in New York City to be sentenced for wire fraud 

'You and the world know me as Jen Shah.

But reality TV has nothing to do with reality, even my tagline, Shah-mazing - they wrote it. I want to speak about who I am.' 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright ⓒ Ceracomp Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.