Ultrasonic transducers convert ultrasonic energy into electrical signals or into electrical signals.
It is a device that converts ultrasonic energy into a form.
It can use frequencies above the audible to detect presence or measure distances to remote objects.
· Unlike optical sensors, ultrasonic sensors operate independently of color
· Object color does not affect measurement accuracy
· Even translucent or transparent materials do not negatively affect performance
· Offers great flexibility for object detection and distance measurement over a wide range
· Can be designed to operate at high 'refresh rates' in applications requiring multiple measurements per second
· Autonomous vehicles, industrial drones and robotic equipment